Presentation Skills Training
Our eclectic mix of presentation skills workshop trainers and courses can be delivered across China’s major cities as well as in multiple worldwide locations.
Courses delivered in both English and Chinese to all levels of ability and completely customizable for every industry.
Years of experience training thousands of presenters to become confident, structured and efficient in their delivery.
Expert corporate trainers carefully selected and monitored with rigorous standards to ensure the highest quality content and workshop procedures.
Our 1-2-1 or group workshops provide innovative ideas and techniques which can be immediately implemented to drive progress in all areas of presenting.
Ultimahub delivers presentation skills training across China and worldwide. See locations page for more info.
- Sales Pitches
- Key-Note Speeches
- Investor Presentations
- Team Building Meetings
- Public or Media Updates
- Boardroom Presentations
- Better Structure & Preparation
- Using PPT for Influential Impact
- Ability to Handle Difficult Questions
- More Engaging & Captivating Presenting
- Learn Principles of Memorable Presenting
- Develop Confidence to Persuade Audiences
PRESENTATION CONFIDENCE & ENGAGEMENT
Customized courses to instil confidence thereby ensuring maximum effectiveness when speaking in public.
Presenters often have barriers in maintaining audience engagement.
Our systematic processes help presenters to build on their overall confidence and engagement thereby boosting audience enthusiasm and interest. Our interactive workshops provide tools and techniques to better engage and drive action.
About This Course:
- Ideal for new presenters as well as experienced presenters looking to improve impact and engagement.
- Structured understanding of each presentation process step and what to expect to build control and confidence.
- Stimulating and informative workshops to provide participants with tools and techniques for effective and powerful presentation delivery.
- Suitable for presenters of all levels looking to overcome nerves, deal with difficult audiences, respond effectively to Q&A sessions and much more.
- An ideal option for employees delivering detailed technical information whilst maintaining audience attention.
- Courses designed to encourage and assist all attendees in developing their own presentation style. We provide them with the tools to recover from presentation mishaps and think on the fly in all presentation situations using improv techniques.
- Presentation training to harness delivery energy resulting in dynamic and lively flow.
- A selection of practical techniques taken from the fields of mindfulness and NLP to help improve confidence
Preparing a Presentation
Body Language for Presentations
Voice Control for Presentations
Handling Difficult Questions
PowerPoint for Presenters
Structure a more logical presentation
Present content that engages the audience
Build confidence and handle nerves
Use effective vocal skills and body language
Handle difficult questions
Design visually appealing PPT slides
FAQS – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
One of our dedicated expert training consultants will discuss in detail your complete requirements before making suggestions of ideal Presentation Skills Training Modules. All course modules can be specifically tailored for your business and attendees.
All of our courses can be held at your workplace, chosen location or online.
We have many customizable training workshop options. If you wish to know more, please contact us.
Yes, for those looking for specifically focused presenting skills coaching, we provide One-to-One Presentation Skills Coaching to key staff members.
Our courses can be delivered in multiple cities and in multiple languages including: English, Chinese, French, German and Spanish.
Currently we have training locations in some of the major cities of China including Beijing & Shenzhen as well as Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, India, the UK and Ireland. Please visit our locations page for more details.
We customize training and work with your organization to offer both an amazing soft skills training seminar as well as the required continual post training support and coaching.
The corporate environment and workplace has one universal constant, “change”. Accepting and effectively managing change in projects and tasks is an integral part of day-to-day working life. A managers ability to supervise and coach their employees when encountering these conditions will significantly affect overall team and department performance as well as staff turnover and employee job satisfaction.