Influence & Persuasion Skills
Participants explore models and techniques including the 6 principles or “weapons” of Influence based on the research of Robert Cialdini.
Utilizing theory based activities we compile workshop learning points into implementable actions for dynamic, influential speaking which will aid them in gaining increased support and generating action when interacting with others.
Within each of the key actions is a variety of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) speech pattern techniques that will provide a foundation for participants to efficiently prepare for and deliver their message in a way that increases the likelihood of getting the results they want.
Participants will plan and practice their newly learnt tools and techniques in real situation scenarios from their own working environment. They will then identify specific actions to take back to the workplace to positively impact performance.
Course focus & Benefits:
- Adapt mindset to need, objectives & Fulfillment.
- Learn how to implement NLP Speech Patterns and Models.
- Understand the common traits of influencing individuals and groups.
- Encourage desired action by delivering their message clearly and concisely.
- Handle resistance by responding to listeners’ ideas, opinions, and concerns.
- Create strategies to implement and develop using concrete follow-up plans.
- Collaborate ideas and action plans geared toward better business results.
Junior employees to Mid-Level Managers who frequently work with upper level management, other departments and customers and suppliers. It is especially designed for people whose success is dependent on their ability to influence those around them. They will learn a series of tools to influence the people they work with. These tools focus on 3 areas: Connecting with other people, gaining commitment to action, and encouraging others to accept one’s own viewpoint.
The facilitator will use a variety of instructional approaches to enhance learning and application:
- Awareness: Each module begins with the introduction of a concept related to the module’s objectives. The concept is examined through discussions, presentations, business examples and cases, and experiential activities.
- Practice: The participants engage in exercises that allow them to practice the skills and strategies associated with high performance. They receive feedback on their strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Application: The participants determine how to apply what they have learned to their individual issues and job situations.
REASONS TO CHOOSE ULTIMAHUB’S LEADERSHIP TRAINING
- Our Shanghai Training courses and trainers are becoming the most reliable and respected in the China training industry network. Our renowned continually developing training courses and course structures provide a wealth of experience delivered through efficient facilitation to your staff thereby putting them at the forefront of knowledge and understanding. As a result of our training, your staff will benefit from learning cutting edge solutions that build across a wide range of essential skills.
- Ultimahub deliver soft skills training programs to over 60 Industries worldwide. Based in Shanghai China we have been delivering soft skills training courses to companies throughout Shanghai, Beijing and all tier 1 and tier 2 cities in China as well as the UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam and Ireland.
- This course can be delivered both online and offline through remote online learning.
- The course consists of customizable tailor made customizable workshops as well as regular ongoing coaching to solidify learning.
- We also offer “Train-the-Trainer Workshops for company training staff and HR.
Each course consists of:
- Workbook Training
- Engaging Activities
- Support Material
- Action Planning
- Continual Development Plans
Our courses can be delivered in multiple cities and in multiple languages including: English, Chinese, French, German and Spanish.
Trained and aware managers create productive employee teams which drive efficiency and profits. Ultimahub draw upon decades of experience delivering successful soft skills training courses, we utilize interactive learning in all of our soft skills training programs to quicken the pace of learning.
We customize training and work with your organization to offer both an amazing soft skills training seminar as well as the required continual post training support and coaching.
The corporate environment and workplace has one universal constant, “change”. Accepting and effectively managing change in projects and tasks is an integral part of day-to-day working life. A managers ability to supervise and coach their employees when encountering these conditions will significantly affect overall team and department performance as well as staff turnover and employee job satisfaction.
Our soft skills training courses and workshops are trusted and consistently rated by client organizations as insightful, powerful, responsive & effective. We aim to ensure all of our customers receive the best training experience and warmly welcome referrals.